Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ about the online application form to the College Program. What happens now?

Why should I take part in the CBS College Program?

The CBS College Program will prove its true worth when it comes to choosing the career that is right for you. We are able to offer access to long-standing professional and industrial networks allowing for straightforward contact with major employers and support our College Program students to develop their personal application profile.

Especially within our Smart Projects, you will get the opportunity to combine theoretical knowledge with the opportunity of practical application in the real world under the watchful eye and guiding hand of our participating industry partners.

From past experience we can underline that often CBS student office has helped students to conduct their studies in a more efficient fashion and has helped to develop their talents ultimately leading to a successful, happy and rewarding professional life. From day one, participants in the CBS College Program benefit from our administrative support.

I don't have admission to B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (International) yet. Can I still apply for the CBS College Program?

Yes! You can apply for the CBS College Program after applying to Mechanical Engineering (International) via the KIT Application Portal until April 30th each year. As the College Program is exclusive, we encourage you to apply to the College Program as soon as possible to secure your spot.

After your College Program application, we are going to contact you very soon after the admissions decisions from the KIT have been sent out and inform you about the status of your College Program application.

What rooms do you offer?

The campus at Carl Benz School offers single and double rooms, which are distributed over three floors. All rooms are comfortably furnished and include an en-suite bathroom. Groups of four to nine students share one modern kitchen as well as a dining and working area.

>> Please find more information on our on-campus housing here.

How does COVID-19 influence travelling and the start of my studies?

Please have a look on our FAQ regarding COVID-19 updates in terms of our studies here. If your questions are not answered here, please get in touch with us.


You have made changes which have not been saved yet.

Do you want to save your changes?