Welcome to the College Program Registration Portal. This is the online portal where you can apply for the CBS College Program. Please find more information on how to register below.
The CBS College Program
The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) offers the Mechanical Engineering (International) program, the only Bachelor's program conducted in English at the university. Attracting a predominantly international student body, this program operates closely with the CBS College Program, ensuring a college-style community. The CBS program provides comprehensive support, including on-campus housing, administrative assistance, student services, academic counseling, tutoring, and a variety of personal and intercultural development opportunities. The collaborative effort extends to facilitating internships in the final year, addressing a common challenge for international students.
The study program as well as the College Program are offered entirely in English.
How and when to apply for Mechanical Engineering International and the CBS College Program
- Sign up with your email address.
- Please confirm your email address.
- After signing up, please log-in your account.
- Fill out the College Program registration form, check if your information is correct and submit your College Program registration form online.
- Between December 2023 and April 30th, 2024 you need to apply to B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (International) via the KIT Online Application Portal. Admission for the respective year is a requirement in order to be able to join the College Program.
- After the Mechanical Engineering (International) admission decisions have been sent out a few weeks after April 30th, the CBS Team will contact you to inform you about the status of your College Program application.
>> Please take a look at our FAQs if you might have further questions or get in touch with us. Our team is happy to provide assistance.
Costs & Fees
The Carl Benz School of Engineering provides a college structure within KIT, which is why the specific college fee of 7,000 EUR per semester applies in addition to the university enrollment and tuition fees. The college fee covers support in academic learning and additional services provided by the Carl Benz School.
>> For a detailed overview on our costs & fees, click here.